Courses in evidence-based relaxation therapies
I’ve taught Social Workers, Counselors, Therapists and Hypnotherapists to develop their own Autogenic Training practice. Working with professionals, I tailor the course to meet British Autogenic Society’s Certificate of Competence and 20 CPD hours approved by the British Psychological Society.
Here’s what a few of my trainees have said about the course:
- “I am at peace now, I am not irritated. Things have changed. Now that I am taking care of myself with autogenics practice, I can recognize better where my client is needing care.”
- “The thing about the Intentional Expression of emotion exercises [IEs] is that there is time when a client’s emotional pressure builds, it is stuck, it is there building inside because it isn’t getting processed through. These cathartic IEs get things moving.”
- “It’s like I have a different pair of glasses – I am able to be more neutral, more slowed down, and more toned down. Now I can step back from the stress.”
- “I was attracted to Autogenic Therapy because it is not as focused or intense as EMDR, and because AT is easier for traumatised clients to tolerate.”
- “I am accepting things now, and at work I am able to stay unusually calm with my clients. During a crisis on the job I am staying at peace.”
- “Very informative, so practical! This course has changed my life and my clinical practice for the better!”
- “I can see how Autogenic Therapy could help a client uncover things they don’t realise they are fearful about – like right now if someone was coming for hypnosis – the AT process would be good to teach them before hypnosis.”
- Fill in the form below for a free discussion of how you can become an Autogenic Therapist, taking courses approved by the British Autogenic Society and the British Psychological Society’s Learning Centre.